Click on the
thumbnails below for additional photos.
More videos at bottom of page
was delivered this morning and is beautiful! Thank you for
your fine work. We think the tone is just wonderful!
- VA - Restored 1927 Steinway "M"
Comments: This piano was restored inside and out as of June of
2000 by a Steinway dealer in Pennsylvania as follows:
- Bridgecaps (both treble & bass)
- Strings (both treble & bass)
- Tuning pins
- Action parts (Steinway hammers, shanks, flanges, wippins,
keybushings, damper felts, damper guide rail bushings, etc.)
- Semi-gloss Lacquer finish on entire case and case parts
- PianoDisc Player Piano Unit / I-Pad
- Original Soundboard was shimmed and refinished
- Original brass metal hardware (pedals, hinges, locks,
etc.) are polished
- Original harp is custom refinished in a rich gold lacquer
finish & all wording on the harp has been re-inked
- Original trapwork & lyre are lubricated and refelted
In addition the instrument is tuned to A- 440 (concert pitch)
and the instrument's action is regulated and the hammers are voiced
for tonal balance.